Teachers and Experts, SNA School 2013
Lectures, seminars and computer labs will be taught by:
- Ilan Talmud, Professor at the University of Haifa, Israel;
- Anatoliy Gruzd, Associate Professor and Director of the Social Media Lab at Dalhousie University, Canada;
- Benjamin Lind, PhD from University of California, Irvine, Assistant Professor at the Higher School of Economics - Moscow, Russia;
- Alexander Hanna, Researcher at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA;
- Olessia Koltsova, Associate Professor and Director of the Lab for Internet Studies at Higher School of Economics - St.Petersburg, Russia;
- Daniel Alexandrov, Professor of Sociology and Deputy Director for Research at Higher School of Economics - St.Petersburg, Russia.